About Me

Friday, January 2, 2009

Why

When I was sitting and waiting for you to enter in my life,
you were busy in talking with someone other girl...
but now I am stand up and ready to go forward in my life,
then why you want to come to near me...

When I was always dreaming about you and myself,
you were planning new life with someone else...
But now I am wake up and stop thinking about you,
then why you starting dreaming about me...

When I was ready to give you anything whatever you say,
you said you knew wat you want and you were chasing that only..
But now I already know that there is nothing I really can give you,
then why you want one more chance from me...

When I was expecting that you will understand my love signs,
you were not even look and noticed those signs....
but now I am stopped giving those signs ans signals,
then you seeing those signs by making things of yourself...

No comments: