About Me

Friday, October 10, 2008

How lonely I am here...

Me here you where, just here and there...
I hope you miss me there, I miss you alot here...
just going here and there, I will be on time there...

when I am feel lonely, you are always near...
when I thought you lovely, I just like you my dear...
when I dont found you with me, I feel i m in fear...
when I met you I feel that my life is on fivth gear...

you are always with me, that for sure....
I want to tell you, this feeling is so pure...
when I am fed of all the things here, I know only you can cure...
where ever I will go, you know and I know, I am always be your

wow I have written a poem, right now right here....
Its lovely that you are not here,but can read me direct from there...
just writing message here, I am sound like poetess here...
I think you got me right there, how lonely I am here...

No comments: